Innovative Computer Professionals, Inc. a FinTech Corporation was started in 1996 as a computer consulting company with emphasis on mainframe and client-server ATM and POS host systems. The company was incorporated in 1997 and currently has 12 full time resources on-staff. The company has also partnered with select professional contractors and companies in various industries to provide expertise in areas which ICP does not specialize – as the company name implies.
ICP Inc’s mission is to design, develop, and deliver innovative technology solutions through a commitment to integrity, service and quality to our customers while providing a safe, enjoyable, creative environment for our employees.
Richard Beer, the company’s President, has over 24 years of software development and project management experience. ATM and POS experience includes:
- 20 years of design and development experience in the ATM/POS industry
- Over five years as a Diebold Systems Engineer
- Developed/enhanced/certified switches with Visa, Instant Cash (Wells Fargo), Pulse, Magic Line, Star
- Responsible for development and support of numerous ATM/POS host systems throughout the U.S. and Canada
- Provide(d) Technical support to ACI, U.S. Software, Deluxe Data Systems, ITS, Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, TCF, and numerous other ATM software houses and ATM solution providers
- Designed and assisted w/development of 3in1/All-in-1 ATM solutions for major players in the Casino POS Cash Advance industry
- Architected and helped develop a stand-alone ATM application that can run on and interface to various vendors’ bill-breaking/ticket redemption machines
- Architected a “split-host” application that runs on Diebold Opteva series ATMs that allows 3in1/All-in-1 transactions to be offered on these ATMs without the need to change ATM hosts or any customization of the current ATM host’s interface.
- Inventor on numerous patents specific to the Casino Cash Advance and cashless gaming industry
- Partner with numerous players in the ATM/POS industry