ICP, Inc. is seeking a seasoned C++\.NET software development engineer to help as we reinvent our OmniCommerce Payment Processing and Card Management Suite of products. You will lead the design, development, and implementation of the new product in an enterprise cloud environment. This is a unique opportunity to secure a key role on a small, driven development team with a company whose mission statement includes its employees!
Role & Responsibilities:
- Provide leading edge, scalable, efficient, and cost effective designs to take our OmniCommerce processing suite to the highest level of service, reliability, and performance.
- Participate in task identification, work effort estimates and schedules for design, development, testing, implementation, and support of OmniCommerce products.
- Mentor junior developers in application troubleshooting, build and configuration errors, complex problem solving, test driven design and implementation of other best practices.
- Maintain/support a positive, energetic environment for all project participants.
- 6+ years professional experience using C# and C++ in the context of enterprise applications.
- 6+ years object-oriented application development experience to include common design patterns.
- Proficient in ASP.NET, MVC(Razor Engine), Web.API 2, SQL Server and Azure.
- Visual Studio Online, VS test projects, GitHub, and continuous integration processes.
- Basic understanding of Networking, TCP socket communication and encryption.
- Bachelors in computer science or engineering.
- High volume, high availability financial transaction processing system development.
- Issuer and acquirer financial transaction processing experience.
- ATM/POS, ISO8583, PCI/DSS, 3DES/DUKPT, EMV
- eCommerce web development.
- Experience with Azure load balancing tools.
- Relaxed, fun work environment
- Competitive compensation
- Medical and dental coverage
- Growth opportunities
No calls or agencies please. ICP, Inc. employs those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Candidates with temporary work visas such as E, F-1, H1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
ICP, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified application will receive consideration for employment with regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, disability or protected veteran status.
About Innovative Computer Professionals, Inc.
ICP designs and develops custom ATM, kiosk, payment processing, issuer processing, casino cash access, and ACH software solutions. We are re-engineering our Core payment processing platform: OmniCommerce, and are looking for motivated developers.
Our Core OmniCommerce payment processing and card management suite includes:
- Core transaction processing (credit/debit card, ACH, mobile, reward points) engine, MC, Visa, Gateway interfaces
- ATM and POS Interfaces – Major ATM and POS device driving
- Authorization Services Processing and management of issuer financial transaction requests
- Customer Service Portal – Cloud based call center application, card program boarding, card
- management, card embossing/encoding
- Customer Portal – Cloud based customer facing card, payment, reward, and alert management
- IVR Engine – Cloud based solution for activating cards, checking balances, reporting stolen card
- eWallet Apps – Mobile Android and iOS apps for financial transaction management and payments
- ACH Processing Engine – Cloud based ACH generation engine
- Back Office Suite – Cloud based clearing, settlement, reconciliation, and reporting solutions